1. Holly Chic
Credit: Jess Smith
Credit: nail artist Shae-Lynne
3. Pink and BlueEven though it's Christmas, you don't have to limit your color palette. This pink mani is complemented with blue and just a hint of red — but tiny Christmas trees keep it seasonal.
5. Christmas Tree AccentsTired of the red and green theme for Christmas? Why not try some different shades of green and add some white and gold details? This Christmas tree accent nail is very unique and would look stunning with any look!
6. Christmas GlobesHow cute is this? Just the snow globe on a plain white nail will look stunning! If you are looking for something more creative, try adding a globe on one accent nail and another nail with some snowflakes.
7. Botanical Deep RedGolden leaves and flowers make a maroon manicure more festive. With a thin nail pen and some practice, you can achieve this manicure at home.
8. Christmas Sweater
Credit: Chayil Kotze from Crystal Clawz
9. Red Nails with a SnowmanYou can’t go wrong with a snowman for winter and this red and white snowman design is perfect! Red is always a very festive color and everyone loves a bit of snow. By only painting the snowman on one nail rather than all of them, you’re making your own life a lot easier. It’s quicker and it doesn’t matter if you can’t get them all to match!
10. Elegant Snowflake NailsIf you want something more elegant than novelty for winter, check out these stunning designs. Having the glitter and snowflakes at the base of the nail rather than the tip helps to keep things modern and the snowy-white and blue ‘ extras add a little something special to the mix. The good thing about all of these nails is that it doesn’t matter if you fluff them up a bit. They don’t all need to look the same.
11. Glittery Green
12. White and Black
13. Negative Space Christmas Tree
This design is a funky way to get into the holiday spirit. Something a bit less traditional but still stunning!
Credit: So Nailicious.
14. Cute Candy Canes
These itty bitty candy canes look sweet enough to eat. We love the fresh mint-green background.
Credit: Coco's Nails.
15. Mix and Match Christmas
This jolly manicure alternates between glitter, festive stripes, and tiny Christmas trees.
Credit: So Nailicious.
16. Candy Canes
Sweet treats galore, including candy canes, gingerbread houses, and holiday lollipops, make for a delightfully red and white theme! And makes one perfect Christmas nail design!
17. Christmas String Lights
Customize this Christmas string light nail art by painting these colorful bulbs on top of any hue of your choice. Have a little fun and use glow-in-the-dark polish for the bulbs.
Credit: Chalkboard Nails.
18. Ho Ho Ho
Credit: Liz Henson
19. Multi-Starred Nude
Star light, star bright! This manicure has both glittery and hand-drawn stars, so you don't have to pick between the two.