1. Rhinestone embellishmentsA rhinestone fantasy design made for those who want their nails to look colourful and creative! Credit: mpnails
2. Low-key glitterThis goes out to everyone who wants to keep it chill but still be on-theme. Credit: jinsoon
3. Star-studded accent nailThis is what you call chic and understated with one pop of ~ extra ~. It is so simple, and will suit any outfit perfectly! Credit: oliveandjune
4. Sparkly bubblegum nails
If wearing a literal party on your nails sounds like a vibe, get this.
5. Rose gold accents
Rose gold is just the answer to everything! You can never go wrong with this look!
6. Metallic star design
Just in case you want to show off your holiday spirit with your nails.
7. Tiny glitter tips
Are you more into neutral nails? A touch of glitter won't hurt!
8. Champagne glitter nails
Go all out with glitter this new years, because why not?
9. The simple, sparkly stripe
Minimalists will love this low-key chic design.
10. Tinsel-inspired tips
Silvery French tips look like tinsel on your fingertips. Silver sparkle for the win!
11. Matte-plum mani with gold accents
An easy way to dress up this fall hue is with a pop of gold.
12. Royal-chrome nails
An unexpected twist for a holiday that's dominated by metallics.
13. Life of the party
A multi-color confetti top coat is an instant way to get in celebration mode.
14. Precious metals
It's the triangle version of a double moon manicure in striking gold and silver.
15. Starry Night
What are your dreams, wishes, and hopes for 2021? If incredible nail art is on the list, opt for this shimmery and sparkly design.
We hope that you would try some of these designs and have an amazing New Year! If you enjoyed reading this blog, you can read our latest blogs here.